2D Machine control PWM signal from receiver allows precise control of hydraulic actuators on trenchers, dozers, and graders.
A system for controlling the hydraulics of a machine with laser guidance. This system is economic and easy to install and use. All of your existing hydraulics will be in place and it is a matter of installing flow restrictors in line on your existing valve if hunting is a problem, or installing a new valve with proportional control. If a proportional control valve is necessary you may find that the body is the same size as your existing valve with the same hole diameter and location.
As well as a single receiver system there is also a dual receiver system for when you need to control blade angle as well as height.
- Large scale detecting window
- High brightness LED display
- 360° full range receiving
- Vibration proof | Shock proof | Rain proof
- With data output interface
Control Box Features
- Detecting Radius 300m
- Receiving Angle 360°
- Detecting Window 200mm
- Detecting Accuracy Fine ± 2.5mm Course ±5.0mm
- Temperature -10° to +50°C
- Power Outlet 12VDC
- Size 158 x 108 x 264
- Weight 2kg
Control Box Specification
- Optional manual/automatic control
- High brightness LED indication
- Proportion time valve controlling
- Vibration proof | Shock proof | Rainproof
- On Grade LED's Green
- High/Low LED Yellow
- Input voltage 12V DC
- Solenoid Valve PWM proportional valve
- Power External 12V
- Size 160 x 120 x 105mm
- Weight 2.8kg
- Control Box
- Hard Carrying Case.
Solenoid valve and installation separate.